Bull Archives 1

The history of Miller Bay is the history of the Bull family.

Bull Archives 2    Bull Archives 3

 

1

2

1927-Glen Bull and friend on horse

1926-Glen Bull and mates from Camp Manitou

1929-Root Cellar behind Bullís Camp (site of existing well)

1929-Ice House behind Bullís Camp

1929-Wide shot-Root Cellar behind Bullís Camp (site of existing well)

1935-First Bullís camp on right, cookhouse on left.

1920ís-Birthday for kids (not Bullís camp)

1921-Miller Bay and logs for camp

1926-Glen Bull and family picnic over looking Miller Bay

1921- Ruth (Grandmother) Bull, with children Glen, John, Barbara, and Ruth

Aunt Bess and Uncle Russell McCaughn, and others on logs for Bullís camp

1921-Equipment for shipment back to Howry Creek Mine

1921-Equipment for shipment back to Howry Creek Mine; tracks at Willisville

Bullís camp in winter; circa 1950

Glen Bull restoring Bullís camp 1950

1939 Carl Gibson and Russell McCaughn at Miller Bay

Bullís Camp 1921 Lt-Bess McCaughn w/ nephew John H. Bull; Rt-Ruth Bull with son Glen Bull

1935 Inside Bullís Camp-Barbara and Glen Bull (sitting); Carl Gibson, ?, and Russell McCaughn

Wide shot of Bosquet Farm , circa 1949

1935 Russell McCaughn and niece Barbara (Hammond) Bull at Miller Bay dock

1926 ?, and Ruth (Grandmother) Bull and Russell McCaughn

1921 Front of Bullís Camp; first year; no trees

1939 Rear of Bullís Camp; trees growing; no root cellar

 

Bull Archives 2    Bull Archives 3

• Book Club • Family Albums • General Store • History • Home • Links • News And Views • Photo Gallery • Photos Wanted • Real Estate • Site Guide •